Face-time with potential buyers is important.
RecruitingDaily believes that small events create a bigger more impactful (is that a word?) outcome. Our events are designed to allow you to engage your prospects in meaningful 1 to 1 and small group setting conversations.
Meeting prospects face-to-face
Live in-person demos with key companies
Creating relationships & conversions
2 EVENTS THAT YOU TAKE PART IN
HRTX is RecruitingDaily’s popular, participant-driven TA and Recruitment leadership unconference event. Each city brings together SME’s (you) and the real leaders/practitioners in our space to discuss what keeps them up at night and how to make their work better.
2 Rules: (1) No PowerPoint presentations and (2) Participation
Preset topics based on surveys lead the day; interactive and coordinated meet and greets create a customer relationship that moves your team deeper into your target company.
We make it simple:
- Dozens of local companies are represented at each event.
- Meetings are coordinated for you to interact and pitch your solution.
- Selected Influencers, real-time feedback from the industry and the opportunity to be in real conversations knock down the walls that frustrate the sales cycle.
2019 HRTX Calendar:
|New York City||11/07/2019|
Sourcing and Training
Live, tactical, and visual training by leading experts teaching you the techniques that range from growth to cutting edge. Real-time use of tools at the event. Our vendor partners will be expected to do a live demo to the entire audience and stay for the whole event to answer questions and participate in the overall training event.
We make it simple:
- We will host just a handful of these training events to maintain quality and intent.
- All training sessions are tactical and led by leading experts with a documented record of industry success. (Not social media influencers)
- The opportunity to talk with, network, and demo all registered training participants. (ie. your voice and your product in front of a room full of recruiters learning and demoing in the “moment”)